Saturday 6 July 2013

Day 36 - I'm baaaack!!! Let's do this...

Hello Bloggersphere :)

It's 36 days since I started my challenge, and this weekend I got back from a 3 week holiday with the boy travelling around our beautiful state, WA. I had SUCH a great time, was well needed (though not perfect timing) and now I'm back refreshed and ready to pick up where I left off. So...

The good... We were quite active on the trip, hiking through gorges and walking around exploring, let alone putting the rooftop tent up and down every day. Plus over the three week period I only put on 500grams, which is pretty impressive as its hard to eat clean on the road.

The bad... I did put on half a kilo. I chose to eat unhealthy foods much of the time, mainly snacks for the long drives... chocolate, lollies, museli bars, cookies, red bull.... the list goes on :( Drank very little water also.

The ugly... We got back on Thursday, and it took me a few days to snap out of holiday mode... we ordered pizza for dinner last night - I would normally only ever eat 2 - 3 slices, last night I ate 4... and felt gross for it.

Monday I'm officially back on the 12wbt bandwagon with clean eating, water, and tracking my cals. Exercise will come later, but it will come this time!!! I am only a couple of kgs from my goal weight - looking forward to smashing it :)

Xx

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment