Wednesday 24 July 2013

Day 54 - Lean and Strong!

Hello there :)

So this round of 12wbt is coming to a close, and I have decided to give the Lean & Strong program a go next round. Im almost at my goal weight - lost 300g this week so only 500g to go. It really just proves that it is 80% what you put in your mouth (or dont put in your mouth!) and 20% what you put in at the gym. Which for me this round has been very little I have to say... I do 1 - 2 sessions per week on average but have been super pleased that I've managed to get the eating side of it down pat, with a few slips here and there but once again, 80/20 right?

Next round I need to...

  • Do ALL of my workouts, INCLUDING sss
  • Do the weekly challenges
  • Maintain my good eating (soooo looking forward to 1500 cals!)
  • Continue with Sunday food prep for the week - amazing how much time this saves in the week! Who would have thought weighing out portions of yogurt, meat, cheese etc would take so long!
  • Write proper goals
  • Find that willpower muscle and be stronger against temptation
  • Finish the round looking and feeling hot in my bikini!
  • Blog more!!! and take more food pics

Need to finish clearing out the gym / garage and set up my weights & equipment!!!

 

Food:

  • Breakfast - Banana Quinoa Porridge
  • Lunch - Chicken, orange and avocado salad - yum!
  • Snacks - Grande Skinny Caramel Latte, Apple, Natural Yogurt, one bite of boyfriends icecream
  • Dinner - Lamb with herb & feta peas and beetroot puree - would have photographed awesomely with the bright veg!

I also walked the dogs and had a PT session tonight - absolutely smashed!!!!

 

Now for bed....zzzz

 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment