Wednesday 12 June 2013

Day 11 - 100g, Just scraped by!

So I know the entire internet must have been wondering why I didnt post yesterday :P I left my iPad at work yesterday so didnt get a chance to do a blog post.

So here's the wrap up...

TUESDAY

Felt much better, my cold seems to have mostly disappeared, just for this annoying cough - last couple of days I've had coughing fits either in a client meeting or on the phone to a client... classy one Em! Early nights, cough syrup and vitamins don't seem to be helping much. It MUST be gone by Friday!!!

Breakfast - Berry Museli

Lunch - Thai Beef Salad - huge portion, very filling, yum :)

Snacks

  • Apple Cinnamon Chobani Yogurt
  • Apple
  • Fruit Tea
  • 2 Arrowroot Biscuits
  • White Tea

Dinner - Seafood Laksa - swapped the mussels for prawns (roughly same cals per 100g) and I thought this was yummy :) Something so satisfying about slurping up soup!!! Om nom nom!!!

Total Calories - 1193

Exercise - None, other than the usual short walk to the park to throw the ball for the dog.

 

WEDNESDAY

Now I'm really ready for this cough to shove off!!!!

Work is busy - I have so much to do before I leave, and home is busy - along with 12wbt getting everything ready for the trip. I am super excited though :) Last night I was wondering how may calories would be in a Smore, I reckon about 150 - 75cals in the biscuit, around 50 in the choc and say 20 in the marshmallowwwwww...

This is a smore... You make them by putting some chocolate (or a small freddo) and marshmallow between 2 biscuits, wrap in foil and heating it over a campfire - melted choc & marshmallow on a biscuit... ***drool***

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!! Oh crap - being sick plus bad eating on the weekend does NOT make for good weigh in results :( Still managed to lose 100g - so glad it didnt go the other way!!! Hung on by the skin of my teeth. This will be the last weigh in before I go away - 56.7kg's. Almost at goal weight (55kg's) - which by the way is still healthy for my height. I'm hoping not to put on too much while I'm away - but in saying that I wont be depriving myself either. Lots of activity will hopefully prevent too much weight gain. When I get back and get to goal of 55kg's I'm considering going on to the Lean & Strong program to tone up and put on some muscle. But I also want to be able to run, I'm so jealous of people who can run. Hopefully by the start of the next round I can do my 1km time trial in under 5 mins, without stopping once.

I am so excited for my holiday but I'm also oddly excited to come back and get back on the meal plans and start exercising regularly - never thought I'd say that out loud! Well... type it out loud...

Life is crazy busy on 12wbt - and I'm not even doing the exercise part. By the time I get home at around 6pm, make dinner, God forbit sit down to eat dinner, make tomorrow's breakfast, lunches, snacks and clean up, and hit the shower its already 9pm and time for bed and a blog post if I have any hope of being up before 5.30am. I work long days and am out of the house for 11 hours which makes it harder, I sure don't know how these ladies with kids do it though!!!

Breakfast - Breakfast Crumble - forgot the Cinnamon AGAIN!!!

Lunch - Leftover Laksa - still just as good second day

Snacks

  • Banana
  • 2 Cruskits with Ricotta & Tomato
  • Carrot stick & hummous
  • Tea

Dinner: Basil and Walnut Pesto Spaghetti. Not bad, but i did think it could have used a bit more pesto and maybe some fresh baby spinach. Direct quote from the bf 'not bad for vegetarian', he was a little dissapointed by the lack of meat!

Exercise - Nothing to note here - I really should just stop including this part...

 

And finally something from my inspiration board thingo..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment