Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day 4 - 600 Grams!!!!!

Oh hello there :)

Needless to say that after all my nerves of the last day or so my weigh in went well - 600g down!!! I will do my measurements and fitness test sometime later in the week. I am SO pleased that I didn't have a gain this week. **head bowed in prayer to the scale gods!**

I had to skip my session with my PT tonight which would have given next week's numbers a good start, I had a remedial massage appt id forgotten about - whoops! Needless to say he put me through just as much pain as my pt... maybe more. Must be more organised!

Feeling today as though I am coming down with a cold, dosed up of vit C this morning and tonight - bugger off!!!! I dont need anything preventing me from training this week! Dissapointing not to train today but prob not the worst thing with this cold coming on - fingers crossed for a good night sleep and feeling better tomorrow.

Breakfast - Berry Museli. I have decided i LOVE frozen berries :) Normally they are very bitter but the Coles mixed berries I bought are super sweet and delicious :) Plus I love museli so this mornings brekkie was a winner. Big thumbs up!

Lunch - Tuna and Cannelini Bean Salad. Definitely not so keen on this one. Other than the onion, the flavours were really bland. And I've decided that I really dislike raw onion in salad... it was all I could taste all afternoon!!! I was hoping I would have liked this one, cannellini beans did a good job of filling me up for the arvo though.

My Berry Museli, Salad and some snacks

 

Love my herbal teas!!! Im developing quite the collection at work, I wonder ifyou can get chocolate or dessert flavoured teas...?

Snacks

  • Coffee with milk and sugar
  • Lemon and Ginger Tea
  • 2 Cruskits with Vegemite
  • Banana
  • Cranberry and pomegranate tea
  • Vege sticks and hommous

Dinner: Creamy Wholemeal Pasta Bake. The comments on this werent great so i used fresh veggies, added onion, garlic, mustard and a little salt and it was STILL super bland. Very filling and big portion I almost didnt eat it all. I would have preferred a smaller portion of a tastier recipe. Probably wont make again without some serious adjustments, but it will do me for lunch tomorrow.

 

Total Calories = 1180

Exercise - Zero :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment