Friday 7 June 2013

Day 6 - TFIF!!!

Today is finally Friday :)

Feeling a little better today which is nice, busy busy weekend ahead...

Breakfast: Breakfast Crumble with Cinnamon Yogurt - Forgot the cinnamon so wasnt quite as tasty today. Tasty enough - the apple / strawberry puree does taste a little processed though.

Lunch: Rice thins with Salsa: Delicious :) Kind of like healthy bruschetta!

Snacks

  • Banana
  • Birthday cake - planned this, and allowed myself half a slice after I gave the rest out around the office.
  • 1 Peroni light beer - a better choice than the sugar filled full strength cider at the Friday arvo drinks.
  • Vege sticks

Dinner: Sweet potato pizza - yumm! Boyfriend is home tonight and I he had a leftover kangaroo mince pie, and loved it :)

Total cals - 1270

Exercise: None, planned to get up for a short walk, but I woke to find that the dog had been 'potty' in the house... needless to say cleaning that chewed up my walking time.

Fitness test tomorrow, a little nervous considering my lack of exercise still 4 weeks in... As long as I haven't gone backwards, which I may do being sick.

Wish me luck!

Xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment